XP in Economy & More

Discussion in 'General' started by Wither_Cadejo, Jul 14, 2017.

?

Do you think this would be useful in JW?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes, with an addition/without something. (Say what in the comment bit.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Wither_Cadejo

Wither_Cadejo

You may have seen a server before with "bank notes"- slips of paper worth money you right click to get. Imagine that, but with XP. People can sell custom experience bottles, with however much experience they extract.

Possible commands and what they could do:
    1. /xp extract <levels> - You lose the amount you extracted, and fill a bottle in your hand with it.
    2. /xp extract all - Like the first command, but extracts all the levels you have.
    3. /xp use - Hold a bottle filled with the above commands and use this to gain the experience stored, emptying the bottle.

Anybody else think this would be a simple, yet very useful addition? I think it'd be very useful to people that mass-enchant, such as shop owners who sell enchantments.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 9:00 AM
    Johnnywoof likes this.
  2. Maddog033

Maddog033

I like it! I don't think the /xp dump should be a thing. (The lag!) Other than that I think it would be awesome!

Wither_Cadejo likes this.
  3. Wither_Cadejo

Wither_Cadejo

Oh, you're right! I didn't really think about that...

4. Kkhaebsong

Kkhaebsong

you could make it so people can have an 'xp bank', like a regular coin bank but you can deposit and withdraw xp and share it with other people

same idea, but not in item form

Wither_Cadejo likes this.
  5. Neofizz

Neofizz

This sounds OP to me and could be abused. Part of the game is for levels to be harder to get as you go higher.

Selttiks likes this.
  6. PandaChristina

PandaChristina Moderator

I kind of like this idea but at the same time I feel it is pretty pointless and I think that the regular way xp works is more than enough. Having a hard time explaining why not to implement this other than the fact it's not very useful at the moment <3 Thanks for the suggestion, though!