"Unloaded Data Detected! Have you tried reconnecting?"

Discussion in '3.0v2' started by Dr_Netherchicken, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Dr_Netherchicken

Dr_Netherchicken

The server was down yesterday, and now I get this whenever I log in and try to type a command or say anything. Restarting router, computer, program all do not change this. It's happened before, but I forget if it was ever explained. Does the server need a restart?

2. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

I had the same message come up. I also could play but since I needed materials from the Mineworld I couldn't do much. =p I also remember this happening before, though I think that time I was stuck at the server hub as I'd been there trading there or something. I briefly checked yesterday (Tuesday) and seemed to be able to use commands and teleport to and from home so I'm assuming that the issue has been fixed now. Maybe they're preparing to update to 1.13.2? Not sure what causes that particular problem though I suspect it has something to do with the plugins. Again, today I think the server is back up and in working order again.

3. Wailwulf

Wailwulf

Yes, the server needed a restart. Currently the only person available to deal with the server is Red and he is in Finals at college.

4. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

Thank you, @Wailwulf ! :) Also good luck to @red_stoner62 on finals! If I can survive college you can too. XD *feels old*

5. Wailwulf

Wailwulf

Now I feel old...