Tiny suggestions

Discussion in 'General' started by MiniReggie, Sep 5, 2017.

1. MiniReggie

MiniReggie

Fence Gates: They are automatically locked when placed. Is there anyway we can have a flag for it to be unlocked or not?

Shulker Boxes: Is there a way that we can automatically lock shulker boxes like chests? or at least have a flag for them that enables or disables use for people not added to the sponge?

Trap Doors: Can we please have a flag that enables and disables usage of trap doors just like with the levers and buttons?

Clonegirl likes this.
  2. Selttiks

Selttiks Moderator

Trapdoors can be locked!

3. Blinksi

Blinksi

I like the shulker box flag idea :D would be super handy when you're working on a project and you don't want your materials to get stolen from the spot.

Clonegirl likes this.
  4. RonaldRd

RonaldRd

This may fit into the category of larger stuff, but I was thinking the server should have mini-events of some sort every 2 weeks or so.

Clonegirl likes this.
  5. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

I actually like these ideas about flags as well. They sound helpful for those who want to allow some exploration of one's protective zone but keep some parts off limits or skirt around outright adding a player to the region. I would love for people visiting my base to be able to open and close certain doors behind them (for safety) yet also be limited to the areas I deem fit for them to explore rather than unlocking everything or adding them to the region. I would also like to add that a flag regarding mob interaction of horses versus mob interaction of cows or sheep would be a welcome flag for this same reason.

6. RonaldRd

RonaldRd

Ok. I have an idea. Back in 2.0, there used to be a server feature where left-clicking a compass would point the compass toward the nearest other player and tell you their username. It would be cool if this was brought back.

7. Blinksi

Blinksi

If you have a suggestion Ronald, I think you should make your own post. Admins can't see your suggestion if you randomly put it in someones else's post