Staff Abilities

Discussion in 'General' started by WolvesOfTheSky, Jul 4, 2019.

1. WolvesOfTheSky

WolvesOfTheSky

I think it would be really useful to have a list at spawn or something with abilities that staff have so we know who to ask to get a portal, or to see who broke an item, etc. We don't need to know every ability but things such as portal making for shops, resetting a grief, unlocking chests, etc would be useful so we have a better understanding of who can do what. Yes modreqs are absolutely useful, but this is more to see if the staff who are online can help with said issue and also a better understanding of the current staff positions (I honestly can't remember who are what positions or what they're capable of doing)

PandaChristina likes this.
  2. Wailwulf

Wailwulf

My donation perks are maxed out and don't even know everything my perks can do :)

Except for Red or Selttiks, I don't think I would even know when a staff is on line.

PandaChristina likes this.
  3. PandaChristina

PandaChristina Moderator

That is actually a good idea! I'll try to make a board in the 7.0 spawn that allows players to view the staff abilities. As for the perks issue, it should all be viewable in the /wiki under the Donator section. If there's any confusion, you could always ask.

Also, the best way to tell if a staff member is online is simply through tab (blue names) or with /list.

4. WolvesOfTheSky

WolvesOfTheSky

It's mostly to see who would be best to get a hold of. You probably shouldn't be @admin if you're mutted kind of thing, but it also is very helpful to know what staff can do roll backs on griefs if you own a town. That and I think it would help the confusion of certain things on who you would tag on discord for certain issues like griefs or maybe a player is doing something bannable.

5. Wailwulf

Wailwulf

I am aware of where to find the list of perks.

One is I just think of them.

The other is when I do, I can't remember what to type to get it to work. And by the time I figure that out, I forget why. Problems of growing old I guess

6. red_stoner62

red_stoner62 Developer Admin

I've been meaning to get the wiki plugin working again...