New Staff Members

Discussion in 'General' started by CarsonK_, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarsonK_

CarsonK_

You know, its sad to say, but it feels like the server is falling apart. Not many people play on it anymore, there are rarely any staff on, and there are tons of bugs and glitches. I think we need more staff members to help keep Johnnywoof organized. If you agree please repost this. I am not trying to say I should be a staff or anything, just that we need more staff members. Cons could be childish staff (depending on the age of who would become a staff member), people could get jealous, and people could abuse their staff rank. Pros of having more staff members would include a safer server, nicer people, more organization, less bugs and glitches, more people would play on here, people would have a better understanding on what to do if they are having troubles, more modreqs could get answers, less fights, and rules would be followed more, and In conclusion, I think having more staff members would truly help this amazing server. And I hope that we can make Johnnywoof better.

2. BlueKnightSam

BlueKnightSam Admin

The answer to this is no. We as a staff are online quite a bit. Maybe not on the server but behind the scenes yes. Those bugs and glitches are being fixed by two (sometimes three) very busy developers who are in general busy people. Alongside, the current amount of staff is plenty for what is needed. If something is needed the best choice is to modreq in-game and @staff us in discord. We will do our best to be there as soon as possible. Thank you for the request though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.