New Server Update?

Discussion in '3.0v2' started by Clonegirl, Oct 10, 2018 at 12:04 PM.

1. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

I know Red_Stoner said that he didn't have a set date for the release of the new server update but I am just wondering if there is an estimate or even a ballpark goal for it. (I'm trying not to sound impatient. The hype is killing me though. XD) I also realize that coding and ensuring that all this works takes a lot of time and effort and I really, really appreciate that this server is so dedicated to making sure everything works and looks great. I also get the feeling that the Staff have made this update special. So......Did you guys need help with anything? I'm not really a code-master but I can follow directions and build if you need help. My schedule is a bit crazy but I'm happy to throw in a few hours in the evening if there are things that you need help with. If you don't want or need help that's fine too. The site just went kinda quiet lately and it worried me a little. Just wanted to make sure you're all doing great and that no matter how long it takes, this Minecraft-player is looking forward to returning to Johnnywoof.

Keep up the good work, I know you guys are doing great! XD
    Clonegirl

TheNetherchicken likes this.