New Custom Server Enchantment

Discussion in 'Enchantments' started by Pikadude, Jul 12, 2017.

?

Is this a good idea?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2017.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Needs Changes...

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Pikadude

Pikadude

Name: Rageblade
    For What Item?: Diamond Sword ONLY
    Chance: 1/125
    Special Effects: You Crit 100% of your hits and on kills you gain the 'soul' of your victim (regain health 2-3 hearts). On death it'll respawn you instantly losing 300 durability giving you 3 hearts, give you Strength 5 and you will be unable to drop under half a heart under the 6 seconds of it's start, your health regain will be halved and your Crit chance will drop to 30%. Cooldown of 180 Seconds.
    Reason for use?: It can be handy for pesky bosses such as Herobrine or King slime (at the moment).
    (Optional) Visual effects: No changes while normally holding but when activated on death, if possible make the player emit tons of red particles to show the RAGE.

2. Johnnywoof

Johnnywoof Server Owner Developer

Seems similar to the LifeLeech custom enchant. And the totem of undying can easily cover the instant respawn effect with health bonuses.
    It probably won't be added due to current enchants/items that cover this.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    PandaChristina likes this.
  3. PandaChristina

PandaChristina Moderator

I like the idea, but Johnny's right. The enchant is a little redundant because of the current enchants.
    If you want this enchant to be implemented, I feel like this enchant could go somewhere if you could think of something that deals a ton of damage, but also has a downside that makes it a little more balanced.
    Beautiful formatting, also! <3

4. Pikadude

Pikadude

I'll think of one maybe later on, as you said, tons of damage but a downside to it. And thanks!

PandaChristina likes this.