Monthly Vote Count

Discussion in 'General' started by GiantNuker, Feb 2, 2018.

1. GiantNuker

GiantNuker

It is feb. second and the vote count is not yet reset. Will it be reset soon?0

2. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

Yes, I am wondering the same thing. Though, sad to say, the vote has not been tallied (to my knowledge) since July when the server rebooted. :L

3. GiantNuker

GiantNuker

Quite annoying, Here i was thinking it was supposed to be monthly :p

TheNetherchicken likes this.
  4. TheNetherchicken

TheNetherchicken

Yeah, same frustration here, but even more so being at the top and all. Staff have given me contradictory answers, so an official line from johnny / red / whoever would be nice.

5. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

Yes, at least to my knowledge, the vote is supposed to be tallied at the end of each month. I recall this being the practice in the past--with many people winning not just coins but ranks as well. I wonder if there is a glitch with this....? Perhaps the system did this automatically? I agree, I would like to know if there are changes being made to this as well.

6. GiantNuker

GiantNuker

Yes, also, scence it dosen't update, i can't start over and try not forgetting a day anymore. :( I hope they update it soon, mabe at the end of this month?

Grr...
    I really want a rank upgrade ::p

7. GiantNuker

GiantNuker

8. TheNetherchicken

TheNetherchicken

Thanks man, I am actually around, will try to catch.

9. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

@red_stoner62 Many thanks! I'm very grateful that you answered our questions. With that said, I would like to be withdrawn from future runnings for monthly vote winners. I will continue to vote but I've advanced as far as I'd set out to in Donator Ranks, and would like others to be able to get a chance to win. Once again, I thank you; the flight abilities will be most useful in building not to mention my joy of nicknames. :3

10. TheNetherchicken

TheNetherchicken

Yeah, ditto. I suppose as a 'second award' a ton of coins for sponging rail lines would help, or some way to tunnel more quickly for rail purposes if such tools exist--possibly in 6.0 when it happens? I don't know. I'm happy to be taken out of the running much as Clonegirl and Lucrata have done.