For those who don't have Discord.

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Rockerjman222, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Rockerjman222

Rockerjman222 Developer Admin

THE SERVER IS BACK UP!
    Anyways, now that I have your attention. Now as some of you may have noticed, the server had some downtime the other day.. our bad. We'd made an announcement on the Discord server that we're back up but it occurred to me that some of you may not have known that it was back online, hell, some of you might not even know that we've updated to 1.13.1! So now that we've got those out of the way, may I recommend joining our Discord server, it's the best way to get the most up to date information on and about the server. You can join using this link, hope to see you there! :D

2. Wailwulf

Wailwulf

My problem is my laptop does not seem to like Discord, while my Desktop has no problem with it. And as I am a good part of the time playing when NOT at home, it makes these forums or the Twitter account my main point of information.

Would be nice if there was a program where you write your announcement and it sends & posts it to all the services that you are using.

3. TheNetherchicken

TheNetherchicken

Yeah, no Discord here. No lower-d discord, really, either. But still, it might be nice to have some announcements here.

ufaz and Rockerjman222 like this.