Exchange Wands & Leaves

Discussion in 'General' started by Russell1992, Aug 15, 2017.

?

Do you think Lord Donators should be allowed to use exchange wands with leaves as well?

1. Yes!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Russell1992

Russell1992

Good afternoon everyone, I am leaving the following suggestion down below:

My idea, is that with Lord donators we have an exchange wand and builders wands. I was hoping that it would be possible for exchange wands to work with leaves as well. The reason I ask for this to be added into Johnnywoof is that as of right now we lords can use the wand to exchange for vines. I think it would be helpful for us lord instead of using shears to gather the leaves. Sometimes myself I will forget that I have /s on and use shears on the leaves and destroy them.

Thank you for taking your time to read this suggestion and comment below if you have any questions or just tell me what you think of this suggestion.

2. Neofizz

Neofizz

Up till now I thought that whenever a tool was in hand it cancelled /s. That is what I would be pushing to be corrected in the /s code. If exchange is working with vines it should work with leaves imo. Spider webs as well? That or with none of these three.

3. Blinksi

Blinksi

I would be up for the idea if it only worked in mineworld.. Cause I can see players turning entire forests into a pile of dirt