Chronicles of the Server and it's many lands

Discussion in 'General' started by Lucrata, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Lucrata

Lucrata

The gyre of six.

Additional details: due to space restrictions, the end sentence would have had added "Soldiers of letter and cutting, ordered stroke." The vitality of the art of writing and records, of the power of word, and the influence of founding 'language' of reality.
    Notice the Asemic mark, referring in general structure to a reference of influence. It also marks the end of the first spectrum-cyle: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo (light blue), violet. The statements therein are necessarily devoid of punctuation, but are otherwise cohesive...

"Wisdom, bones of foundation, heartbeat of Monsters."
    A reference in part to our author, among other potential interpretations...
    Book_JWChronicle_8_MED.jpg

Clonegirl likes this.
  2. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

Beautiful calligraphy as always, Lucrata! :D

3. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

Interesting! :eek: I feel like this tome details something of the genesis of the minecraft world--before the players arrived and while the villagers were still 'naive'. Or maybe just a handful of players by themselves, alone. I will admit, "staves" is one of my favorite words. Xp I don't even know why. It just looks cool (and sounds cool). Thank you for sharing! =)

4. Clonegirl

Clonegirl

Heh heh, "our author" being the illusive, austere, yet suave Gaster....? XD

5. ANoobWithWifi

ANoobWithWifi

I found an old drawing of my first house I built on JW. I built it on my private creative world. Although, now I could fix it alot lol.

Attached Files: