Blinksi

Discussion in '3.0v2' started by Blinksi, Jan 20, 2018.

1. GiantNuker

GiantNuker

That is an excellent idea.

2. Selttiks

Selttiks Moderator

So part of these arguements is that you are thinking pwople are going to stsrt at 40 coins per diamond. That in itself is sti insanely cheap. Why arent diamonds started at 80 or 90 coins each? Yea the mininum can still be 40. But people womt be hitting that mininum for a while.

3. Blinksi

Blinksi

Sorry, i'm not following here? The numbers I'm putting forward serve nearly as an example and aren't really part of the argument.

4. PandaChristina

PandaChristina Moderator

I think he meant more "argument" as "discussion" and that he thinks diamond should be more, which I actually kind of agree with. 40-50 coins would be a good minimum, but for a healthy economy they should probably be a bit more.

5. Blinksi

Blinksi

Yes but I'm not saying they should be 40 coins or anything like that, the prices I gave are there only as an example, not an actual suggestion.

6. Selttiks

Selttiks Moderator

Ideally the mininum shouldnt be touched anywhere near the beginning of the life of the server

7. red_stoner62

red_stoner62 Developer Admin

I agree with @Blinksi prices are arbitrary right now, but even still we want to aim high at the beginning so that people don't just finish in mere weeks