Rules and Requirements:
The problem with lots of multiplayer modded servers is the fact that they limit a lot of the items and features available to users.
While that's understandable,
I find it kind of annoying that so much of the game is being kept from you. As such, this server will attempt to be more open in what users can/cannot do,
but in other cases, will be more strict, so as to allow everyone to have a good time.
You are responsible for your own account. If your friend, family, etc logs in and is caught breaking rules, it is your problem.
Breaking these rules can result in warning or a ban without warning.
We create these rules to have a fun, respectful server, and if you think you can't follow them, then this isn't the place for you. Currently there is no appeal system, and
we don't know if there will be one in the future.
- Language will not be enforced, but try to keep it reasonable. Swears every other word is not acceptable.
- Pranks will be allowed, provided they cause no lasting damage (no griefing, see below), and can be cleaned up without too much trouble. The intent is to make the person laugh, not feel angry at you.
- Don't hog resources. There are many renewable ways to gather materials, and we have a dedicated mineworld which will reset occasionally. There is enough to go around.
- Give people their space. Minecraft worlds are ~8 times the size of the earth, you don't need to build RIGHT next to that one guy.
Those of you who have played with mystcraft know that it's a super cool mod where you can design and customize virtually every aspect of your own personal world.
The problem here is that Those worlds take up space on the server, and I don't want to/can't have all those files sitting around doing nothing.
- Every Month / Every few weeks I'll go around to the mystcraft ages and check them out, see if they're being used
- If you create an age that you messed up/don't want, contact me immediately. You'll most likely have my skype.
- I'm going to be going through the server's files every so often, if I see a world that hasn't been used in a month or more, it will most likely be deleted (still working out the time this'll happen)
The point here is that those ages take up space. And with a lot of them, a lot of space ends up being taken up, which is bad, needless to say. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
These things will get you banned immediately, no questions asked
- Advertising other Servers
- Advantages Over Others - This includes any modifications to the client that you recieve. This means no xray texture packs.
- Certain language will not be tolerated: Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Hate Speech, etc. We want to accept everyone, and discrimination is not acceptable.
- Roleplaying in General - While we won't patrol chat for swears, we are trying to keep the server (relatively) family-friendly, meaning that anything like this is not acceptable in any way. If you have some burning desire to do this, take it elsewhere.
- Posting of Other Players' Information - The posting of other players' personal information including but not limited to: names, photographs, addresses, and social networking profiles without their explicit permission in general chat or to anyone else on the server.
- Exploting the Game
- Explicit Structures / Constructions - (e.g. giant phallic buildings).
- Multiple warnings (see below)
You will receive a warning, if it occurs regularly it can turn into a Bannable Offense
- Spamming - Say it once, wait a little while, say it again later. Don't fill up the chat with rubbish. This includes using tons of caps.
- Trolling - Intentionally causing trouble/drama will not be tolerated, it doesn't add anything useful to the community and can become annoying really fast.
- Killing other players repeatedly/without reason - PvP is on, you can fight, but if someone doesn't want to, then don't. If you ignore their wishes, it's on you.
- Disrespecting other players - Respect everyone, you've all been allowed to join the server, which is cool. Play nice.
- Asking repeatedly for OP, Items - Everyone is on the same level here, including us (we play modded too, so we'll be in survival :P). You may ask, but don't spam, and if people say no, accept that.
- Complaining about being killed - KeepInventory is on, so complaining is pointless. PvP is also on, if you're not ok with that, don't interact with people.